A $1000 deposit will secure you a spot and tentative dates on first come first serve basis. If a license is not drawn we will roll deposit over to next year or will return per request of client. A deposit of 50% is required to book a hunt. Wyoming issues all licenses via computer drawing, but our hunters are basically guaranteed their mountain lion and cow elk license’s. Since we strictly limit the number of hunters on any one hunt once a tag is drawn, we cannot refund a deposit.
All lodging, meals, guides, horses, and equipment for the hunt are included in the hunt cost.
All lodging (tent, wood stove, cot, foam pad) meals, horses, guides, and equipment included in hunt cost.
Guide, professional field care of trophies, transportation, private leases where applicable, sack lunches, and beverages are included in the hunt cost. Hunter is responsible for own lodging, breakfast, and dinner in town.
- Our locations are in Cody, WY, Dubois, WY and Casper, WY
- We will provide pick up and return from these locations from these towns
- Transportation different then these locations will be the client’s responsibility
IF A BOOKING AGENCY OR REFERRAL SERVICE IS USED, THEIR FEE WILL BE ADDED TO OUR PRICE.
THERE ARE NO HIDDEN CHARGES
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Any two on one hunt (2:1) can be upgraded to a one on one hunt (1:1) for an additional $250 per dat on certain hunts.
- Non-hunting companions are welcome on most hunts for and additional $250 per day fee. Example: For a ten-day hunt, it would be an additional $2,500 fee regardless of early completion.
- Personal items, alcoholic beveraes, meat processing, taxidermy fees, airfare and gratuities for the help are charges borne by the hunter.
- Gratuites – Client always ask, “What? How much? Why? Tips for your guides, cooks, and wranglers have been a tradition for over 100 years. It is a way to show your personal appreciation for their extra hard work at making your trip a success. Standard gratuity is 10 – 20% of your hunt cost. This of course, is not mandatory and is only a historic tradition that you should base on the effort of your guide, cook, help making your hunt extra special and successful.
- Additional hunting days cost $1,000 a day.
- Highly recommend trip insurance thru rip cord or global rescue.
SHEEP – Application period is from January 1st – February 28th
ELK – Application period is from January 1st – January 31st
DEER and ANTELOPE – Application period is from January 1st – May 31st.
MOUNTAIN LION – Mountain lion tags are available over the counter for $362.00
POINTS – July1st – October 31st
*A $21.50 conversation stamp available over the counter or online is required to hunt or fish in Wyoming*
*Archery stamp is available over the counter, required for archery hunts, and cost $72.50*
LICENSE APPLICATION INFORMATION
- Applications can be completed online from the WY Game and Fish website http://gf.state.wy.us
- We will advise and assist with the application process, providing areas and type depending on a hunt booked.
- Anyone born on or after january 1, 1966 must have complete and in possession a valid hunter safety certificate.